*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726621-Oh-hell-yeah
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #956430
Here I am!
#726621 added June 20, 2011 at 10:52am
Restrictions: None
Oh, hell yeah!
First off, I have to apologize if I've lost any fans out there for my apparent lack of updating. I've been working my ass off trying to get you guys some stuff, but I'll never post slipshod work. That's just not my way. Friendship part 4 still isn't complete, because it's huge. It's my biggest piece yet, and although it's over sixty pages long, it's still not finished. I'm not going to promise any dates on it's completion either. Having a reputation as a promise-breaker is something I'm trying to get away from. If it's done, you know where I'll post it first.

But I will tell you what I'm done with. "Love Trend" is a prequel to "Admission v.1. It felt like I was starting things off in the middle, and since I had already backtracked to Morgan and Katrina's college days, I figured it was high time I went back and covered the whole relationship between Morgan and Eva. Anyone who is "Team Egan" instead of "Team Morkat" will definitely like this one. I'll be posting that for sure sometime today.

I've got another short story up, a bit of a quickie that I was inspired to write about while on vacation. For the record, it is not autobiographical. Well...most of it isn't. ;) "Cafe au Lait

As for "Visionary Part 1: 1st Draft, it's actually going to be relabeled Visionary: 1st Draft pretty soon, so don't be confused. After thinking long and hard about it, I didn't think Natrea's reaction was too realistic given her frame of mind, so I'm in the process of redoing the entire piece over. The basic concept will be the same, but the characters will be a little rough around the edges, less one dimensional. Sorry if you prefer the beginning of the story to be all sugary sweet, but it is what it is. I'll leave the first draft in my port for people who really like it.

And now for my big announcement: All my Morgan & Katrina related items will be condensed into novel form. Woo! I've actually been thinking about doing this for a few years now, I just liked the way everything was formatted as seperate short stories. Now that I've got the majority of the short stories written, and halfway decent-looking, now I'm ready to make the leap into turning them into a cohesive book. With what I've written already and what I plan to write, I know I have at least three books on my hands, so hopefully I'll have a tidy little trilogy published.

Yep. I said it. Once everything's the way I want it, I'm getting the Morgan and Katrina saga published, so consider all this early stuff an early taste of what's to come.

I want to send a big thank you to everyone who's supported me and given me geniuine feedback for all my work so far, and the one's who still take the time out to pop into my port and see what I'm up to. You guys keep me motivated to keep writing.

Stick around! It only gets better from here!

-EOTB

© Copyright 2011 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726621-Oh-hell-yeah