*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728010-Good-and-Bad
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#728010 added July 5, 2011 at 6:21pm
Restrictions: None
Good and Bad
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
Abraham Lincoln



I think this is very interesting. Sometimes good is bad and bad is good. For instance if someone has maybe lost everything through a disaster of some type a flood or hurricane, it may be a necessary turning point in their lives.They may have needed to change everything, to let go of the old and embrace the new - therefore the disaster was a good thing for them, a positive thing but came in the guise of something bad.

The universe has a way of making us do things, and it normally comes in disguise.

Something perceived as good could be the worst thing to happen to you, for instance winning a lottery, becoming rich. Everyone imagines that would make their life better but would it really? It could make it a lot worse, great responsibility comes with having money there are all sorts of hidden headaches. Changes of lifestyle that can be very negative. It can be the case that people who you thought of as friends suddenly have a problem with you being rich, you may give up work and lose the structure of the life around you. Many people have been quoted as saying it was the worst thing that could have happened to them. The old adage 'be careful what you wish' for is so true, as what you think is good can turn out bad and what you think is bad can turn out to be good.

The key is to be flexible and take things as they come.You never know how its going to turn out.


Paper Doll Angel
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.

© Copyright 2011 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728010-Good-and-Bad