*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728186-Vacation-and-Puppies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#728186 added July 8, 2011 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
Vacation and Puppies
Sammy the Yorkie: He's cute as a button! And though this isn't saying much, he has more energy than I. Thankfully, we've had the kids all week, since we're both on vacation. This is good because the four of us combined come close to Sammy's energy level.

About vacation: In my family, this is when you do a bunch of stuff together. Typically, we do that somewhere out of town, but due to puppy expenses, I convinced the boy to do local day trips instead. It's been much better, but we still have to plan, make checklists, reserve, leave on time, and follow a schedule. Plus, activities like hanging out on a pontoon boat all day, which should have involved me reading, actually involved me feeding the kids, hauling the kids out of the water, and teaching the dog how to swim.

Couple that with daily puppy play and potty training, and I find myself beginning blog post, walking away, and letting them time out before I finish what I started. I've also been helping the 13-year-old edit and publish his debut movie, Mezesoic Park. Yes, he spelled it wrong, LOL. Check it out anyway, it's rather hysterical. Plus, we could use the views and "likes" so he'll show up in the YouTube search:

CLICK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZesAEhmy3Q

I also find myself yawning a lot. Is it odd that I look forward to returning to work tomorrow and all of next week?

Reach 300 students at MTMS   by 12/31/11.
*Writing* Still in the 170's, but we've been closed all week.

Reading: One book per week.
*Writing* Not since Eldest, though I did see Transformers yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by the engaging and innovative plot.

Writing:
(1) *Thumbsdown* Blog at MT.com   by the end of Wednesday: Not for probably a month.
(2) *Thumbsdown* 30 minutes of daily freestyle writing: No.

Count points:
No.

© Copyright 2011 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728186-Vacation-and-Puppies