*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728241-The-end-of-The-World
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#728241 added July 9, 2011 at 10:08pm
Restrictions: None
The end of The World
The End of the World
A DARK PIECE
The Battle of darkness and light...
Darkness is not a game, its not a cartoon severed finger or a chain saw massacre. Darkness does not pretend with you, it creeps upon, creeps in. The dead will walk this earth again, it is written. You will think your in a film as you are eaten by the souls exhumed by mans lack of sense to keep his freedom. I speak of your soul, that thing you cannot describe or barely feel is real is being taken now ,darkness creeps. The more you deny its reality and see its place only at the movies the more it comforts you to expect its coming, the dead are stood behind you arms outstretched. They are coming - now. The death of a thousands years is corner bound. He comes as a thief in the night. The great one appears - you'll know then he is real - or is it a film?

Things are never as they seem. Rapture ends the human parade, a small minority saved, not necessarily those who think they will be, many are in for the 1000 yr shock.Perhaps the messiah is here already living in a bed sit noticed by all but known by none. Humble to the point of indistinguishable, he makes his way saving souls where he can, did you not noticed how few die in disasters, compared to how many more could, is it just a happy coincidence?

There is the other side too taking their quota of souls where they can. And what about this god that if he existed would not let people suffer, that argument is too simple. Free will is the reply, we exercise free will, we have made this world ourselves, but it is tied with a kind of mathematical fate. Purpose of mind that's where the devil(negativity) has you, he reigns over your purpose of mind. The Devil is in the detail - of how and what you think.


With our thought we make the world


Paper Doll Angel
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.

© Copyright 2011 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728241-The-end-of-The-World