*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728806-Day-16
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#728806 added July 16, 2011 at 10:56pm
Restrictions: None
Day 16
In terms of your artistic/writing craft, comment on the following idea:

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious". ~~Einstein
and
"What shakes the eye but the invisible?"~~ Theodore Roethke


Mystery shapes the possibilities that lie ahead. With the unknown everything can be known. Possibilities are endless and interesting. 

Sometimes on dark blustery nights you turn your head absently in deep thought, your eye catches a barely visible form in the ether. What was that? You self enquire, then the thing is cast in to the ocean of un remembering with only a trace of it's ripples of existence, gently agitating the surface water of the mind. The thing whatever it was, wasn't  fully formed so it has no life with us. Great ideas sometimes pass by like this, an incredible light sparks up, but we are shopping, or half asleep and don't get to a piece of paper in time and the thought disintegrates like rice paper flung, floating on the surface of the water. Seen vividly, then as quickly melted away. No cohesive substance left to make anything out of it.


Paper Doll Angel
"I am a Rising Star!" glass image.

© Copyright 2011 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728806-Day-16