*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/729343-Thursday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#729343 added July 21, 2011 at 8:35pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
Something feels strange... like I should be having a hectic day, but instead, I had a relatively calm, leisurely summer day.

Reach 300 students at MTMS   by 12/31/11.
*Writing* Dropped down a couple, which is typical for the second half of the month. Right now we're just trying to get ready for the fast-paced ramp up we expect in August and September.

Reading: One book per week.
*Writing* I got about halfway through The Everything Dog Obedience Book and then stopped after the part about biting. And then I picked up Brisingr and read the same page three nights in a row before setting the Kindle back down on the nightstand and passing out. The reading is a bit stalled, but I did two loads of laundry and taught the dog to come, lay down, drop it, wait, and look. Sadly, he's still biting.

Writing:
(1) *Thumbsdown* Blog at MT.com   by the end of Wednesday: No, but I was thinking of working on that now. It's the thought that counts, right?
(2) *Thumbsdown* 30 minutes of daily freestyle writing: Hmm. Actually, thanks to a prompting from Storm Machine , I stopped in at Helium, caught up on my rating, and edited a few of my articles. She's thinking of exercising her article-writing muscles, and I'm thinking of following her example.

Count points:
Umm.

© Copyright 2011 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/729343-Thursday