*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/734785-Friday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#734785 added September 23, 2011 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
Friday
I'm one signature away from being In Contract... I should have news by the end of the day.

My dog is driving me crazy. He's learning that if he stands at the back door and barks or rings the bell, the door will open for him. That's good because he knows how to alert us when he needs to go outside and go to the bathroom. That's bad because he knows that the door will open every single time he barks or rings the bell... and the cats, and Penny in particular, like to hang out on the deck, just on the other side of the glass door. My 750 Words entry was interrupted four times this morning by the dog asking to go out, and I have to let him out every single time, so he understands how to go to the bathroom. I could have kicked his ass. So every time, I let him out; he chased down Penny; a barking and hissing fest ensued; I yelled at Sammy to stop barking and come inside; he obeyed and was quiet just long enough for me to gather my thoughts again; he rang the bell. Gah!

The last time, I curled the bell up around the door handle so he couldn't reach it. Now he's in the bathroom pawing at the bathtub like there's some rodent inside. He's so darn cute.

And finally! 750 Words thinks I'm an extrovert today. Until my first four 750 Words entries, nobody in my entire life, ever, has accused me of introversion.

Reach 300 students at MTMS   by 12/31/11.
*Writing* We enrolled three new students yesterday, so we're one away from making our September goal. We have to get one more student willing to start lessons next week!

Writing:
(1) *Thumbsdown* Blog at MT.com   by the end of Wednesday: Gah, this needs to go on today's to-do list. It's already getting long-ish.
(2) *Thumbsdown* 30 minutes of daily freestyle writing: Yes.

Count points:
Yesterday was decent. I stopped counting, and I ate a bunch of Twizzlers, but overall I ate reasonable portions and stopped when I was full.

Today so far: (1) Special K bar, (2) coffee, (1) fresh tomatoes from the garden with a little ranch dressing. But it's only 9:00am, so no celebrating yet.

© Copyright 2011 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/734785-Friday