*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735916
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#735916 added October 9, 2011 at 5:07pm
Restrictions: None
First Meeting
Vandy Rocoska is a 300 year old vampire woman from Translyvania. She fell in love with a man{who was a vampire} who came to the bar she worked at in Translyvania. His name was Darius and he didn't love her but he turned her into a vampire. She couldn't resist his charms. She traveled to England, Ireland and then came to New England. She moves around every twenty years since she doesn't age. She stays in New England states over the years. She was nineteen when she was changed into a vampire.

Vandy is five foot six, petite and has long red hair and green eyes with light brown eye brows that are thin because she has them waxed. Her skin tone is pale but she wears make up to look normal. She is beautiful and stunning but her smile gives you chills. Men think she is the most beautiful woman they have ever seen. She conceals her fangs and controls them until she needs them. She licks her lips when she sees her next victim. She doesn't kill anyone. She just drinks their blood but takes just what she needs. She makes her victims forget about her and what she did to them. When one of her victims see her, the person is friendly and feels like they have just met her or she is the owner of the antique shop that they have heard about. When you look at her, you see that she is sad. Her life is empty. She owns a antique shop and she wears a necklace that enables her to walk in the sunlight. When she is angry, her eyes are no longer green. They look like they spit fire. She is a good business woman. She wears dresses that come to the knee or long, down to her ankles and she likes to wears green, teal, dark blue,black, lavender and purple colors. It is unusual to see her wear jeans but she wears black tops with her jeans. She wears five inch heels with her clothes and the high heels match what ever color of dress she is wearing. She wears black high heels when she wears jeans. Vandy has never married but has had a few boyfriends in her life of 300 years. She lives in modern times and owns a computer, cell phone, drives a car and uses the modern technology in life but wishes she could go back to the past. She would have avoided Darius and never been turned into a vampire. People like her but feel she is mysterious and eccentric. She always wears capes or long sweaters. She doesn't need coats as she is cold blooded. Her employee Diana notices that Vandy never gets sick or complains of being too hot or cold. Vandy keeps her distance from people but is good at her job. She always wear red nail polish. When Vandy walks into her room, she is the center of attention. She never makes eye contact with people except when she bites them. As soon as someone meets Vandy, they feel like they are under a spell. Who knows? That person may be her next victim. People like Vandy even though they aren't sure what she is about. Vandy Rocoska has a way with people.

549 Words

Pretty woman vampire done by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735916