*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736192
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#736192 added October 9, 2011 at 5:18pm
Restrictions: None
One Word Focus
Vandy feels blue at times. She doesn't enjoy being a vampire. As the best antiques dealer around, she is part of the blue collar class. She loves blue tiffany lamps and she has a couple in her house.She has blue velvet curtains on all her windows. She loves wearing blue dresses with blue high heels. She loves wear the blue sapphire ring and necklace set she bought. Vandy loves a blue sky best of all. She is glad she has the necklace to wear so she she can walk in the daylight and not be harmed by the sun.

Vandy doesn't sleep, so she doesn't dream. She day dreams of what life would have been like if she hadn't been turned into a vampire. She sees everyone living the American Dream. She has a nice business, home and makes good money. She sometimes thinks what life would be like if she had a husband but her business is her main concern and the dream of a man in her life is on the back burner. After 300 years, she has seen a lot and knows what is most important in life. Vandy thinks: let mortals dreams. She loves her life the way it is. She has had three centuries to do so.

Logic is a key word for Vandy. She had to use logic for her antiques business. She is intelligent and logic has helped her survive as a vampire. She shakes her head at humans who make unwise decisions in romance and business. She wishes they would use logic and they would be better off in life but this isn't her problem. She laughs at Spock on STAR TREK when he says: "Sounds logical." He is a man she could be with. He uses logic in his thinking as she does. Logic. A percuilar word but it has helped Vandy survive all these years and focus on her career.

Vandy knows how to fight. She has to fight to stay alive. She has run into other vampires and had to fight them. She can't understand why. Vampires are a miniority and humans are a majority. Vampires should bond and be allies. If not, they won't survive. She hasn't run into any vampires in a long time. Sad because she could use a friend who understands what vampires go through but the ones she meets, they aren't peaceful. They fight among themselves. Humans fight wars. She realizes the world where people and creatures will always fight.

Vandy can look at a raven and see into his eyes and she can tell when it is going to storm or when trouble is brewing. It is a gift with her. She can get humans she bite to look into her eyes and erase the memory of seeing her and what she did to them. She has a crstal ball she looks into, to see if there are any other vampires around near by. She doesn't like to make eye contact with anyone but she just needs to glance at someone to know if he or she is a vampire or a bad person. She has an eye for that. Vandy is glad for her eyes.

531 Words

Another Sig of the pretty woman vampire by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736192