*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736314
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#736314 added October 9, 2011 at 5:12pm
Restrictions: None
Smile
In this section, we have to talk about our character and the word smile. As a vampire, the word smile takes on a whole new meaning. So,read on. I love writing about Vandy, my vampire.

My character Vandy smiles at her customers:

She will say: "Hello. How may I help you?" and smile when someone walks into her antique shop. It is a friendly smile but look closer. She is forcing herself to smile. She is in business after all. She has to smile and make the effort to be polite. . She has learned how to force smiles for years. She smiles at her victims and it is an evil smile but when she deals with her customers, it isn't an evil smile. She remembers years ago when her family was alive and she always smiled. It was never forced. It was sincere. She loved her family and she was happy. Her family were poor but they were happy anyway and she had a lot of reasons to smile. When she met Darius, she smiled a lot when she was in love. They were warm smiles. She doesn't see the need to smile except when greeting customers or closing business deals. Her human friend Diane, who works for her she gives her a sincere warm smile. Diane is the only human she is fond of and cares about.

Vandy can always tell when someone gives her a fake smile or a sincere warm one. To see her outside of her store, she doesn't smile. As a vampire, she has accepted and dealt with it but as far as being happy, she is as happy as she is going to get. Humans have their definition of being happy and Vandy has her own meaing of the word happy.

Vandy does smile when she sees a black cat. She has always has soft spot for black cats. When people smile too much, Vandy thinks they have something to hide or they are up to something. She doesn't want to smile too much because even though her fangs are concealed, she may slip and show them. She only lets her fangs show when she is going to bite her victims.

When Vandy sells a lot of antiques in a week's time and makes a lot of money, you will see her sincere, best smile. Maybe if she had someone special in her life and could trust other vampires, we would see her smile more often and be sincere about it.

When people see Vandy smile, it does surprise them. She always looks beautiful but there is something sinister and mysterious about her and she is scary. Once she smiles, people will relax a little. Any woman that beautiful can't harm them. When someone smiles, you always think of that person as warm and caring when you first meet them. If you first Vandy and she smiled at you, she is looking into your soul and she may have a hidden agena. So, beware. You have been warned.

503 Words

Another sig of the pretty vampire woman by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736314