*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736446
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#736446 added October 10, 2011 at 10:46am
Restrictions: None
Weakness
Vandy's main weakness is her thirst and craving for blood. She is a vampire and she needs to feed on others. Blood to her is like food to humans. She feeds three times a week. Her employee Diane cut her finger and was bleeding profusely. Vandy drank her blood but made Diane forget. She bandaged her finger and Diane wasn't aware that Vandy had bitten her. Sometimes, Vandy needs an extra feeding and once at an antiques convention, she had to feed on a person. Her victims feel temporiarly weak and she no longer bites necks, she just feeds off their arm. The victims never remember anything and think they just cut their arm or bumped it on something sharp. Vandy is glad that she doesn't have to drain a body of blood. She has learn to control that aspect of her life in her 300 years of existence. Every chance she gets, she has going to the hospital and stolen packets of blood. She can put the worker under a spell and steal the blood packets she needs and never get caught. Being able to turn herself into a bat has it's advantages, too. She has even attacked her victims when she was in bat form. She loves flying around as a bat over the town. It is easier to find victims.

Another weakness she has is buying antiques for herself. As an antiques dealer, she loves her career and she loves antiques. She will buy an antique doll, Tiffany lamp, old blue dishes, old doll carriages, old stuffed teddy bears, tea cups, saucers and tea pots.Vandy considers this a human weakness. She doesn't like being like mortals. She enjoys antiques and loves to decorate her old three story Victorian house. Antiques belong in an old house like hers so she convinces herself that her love for antiques is a good thing. A person should love what they do for a living and antiques is what she does. She knows the value of her items so that helps in choosing antiques for herself.

Vampires don't like to have weaknesses or be afraid. Vandy feels that being immortal, she shouldn't have any weaknesses or fears. The craving for blood is a must, her way of survival. She can't over come this weakness. She didn't ask to be a vampire. It was forced on her by someone she loved and trusted. Blood being a weakness is something she has to have and there is no cure for this weakness. She does smile to herself which smiling is rare for her. Collecting antiques is her reward for being a vampire. Receiving new antiques to her is like Christmas to humans. A craving for blood and antiques are my character's only weaknesses. She does take pride in herself. After being a vampire all these years, if given the chance to be a human, she would turn it down. She is accustomed to her life as a vampire. She finds some comfort in this. No one is perfect and that applies to vampires as well.

511 Words

Another Sig of the pretty woman vampire by best friend Angel.





© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736446