*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736516
Rated: ASR · Book · Dark · #1701135
A journal of Dracula's wives.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#736516 added October 10, 2011 at 4:58pm
Restrictions: None
The Countess and Mina Finish The Story Of Dracula
The Countess:

My young lover Lamont and I are in love. He has asked me to leave with him to go to Ireland. He made me a necklace that enables me to walk in the daylight. He is talented. I told him I was a vampire and he loves me anyway. Now, that I can walk in the daylight, I feel more like a human but I still have to feed on humans. I have learned how to control my urges. I just need a little blood to feed. Lamont made necklaces for Lucy and Mina so they can walk in the daylight, too. I hate to leave my friends but Lamont wants to return to France. He has asked me to join him. I plan on doing so but Ramona has looked into her crystal ball and Dracula is on his way home. Mina, Lucy, Ramona, Nicholas, his sisters, the newborn vampires and our new wolf friend Franscian are ready for him. We are going to finish him off. Dracula will never know what happened.

Mina:

Dracula's reign of terror is over. He returned back to the castle the other night. The Countess, Lucy, Nicholas, Ramona, Nicholas' sisters, myself, the newborn vampires Janine and Lyle were there to greet him. Dracula was surprised but he tried to act like he wasn't scared. He ran all over the castle trying to hide but Ramona had a potion that she threw on him and he was trapped, unable to move. He was hissing and fighting and the Countess, Lucy, the newborn vampires and myself bit him. We drained him of his blood and the werewolves finished him off. We burned the remains and we had a party. Franscian and Ramona are in love and she no longer wants Nicholas. I have made my peace with her. Nicholas and I are married. The Countess has left for France with Lamont and since I can walk in the daylight, life is beautiful. The village knows that Dracula is gone for good and they, too are happy and can live in harmony. Lucy still lives at the castle and is seeing a young man in town. Life in Transylvania is good. I am glad we no longer have to fear Dracula. No one fears us.

** Image ID #1477134 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1701132 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1741344 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736516