*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736818
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#736818 added October 13, 2011 at 12:31pm
Restrictions: None
Creative Process Through Music
Vandy loves to listen to music and she can relate to the songs she hears on the radio. There is one song that she considers her theme song.Did the person who wrote the song know her? Maybe the person had bad luck at love like she did. This was a song that cut her to the bone as well as gave her a chill. She doesn't have good thoughts of love as she was in love 281years ago and she got a broken heart and was turned into a vampire because of her love for a man who was a vampire. She thinks of love as a river that will drown a person. She also feels that it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed. The razor being a vampire named Darius that she loved. She no longer has a soul to worry about. Her body was drained of blood when she became a vampire. Love is a hunger to some but to her hunger is her thirst for blood. She also thinks of love as a flower and she was it's seed.

When ever she hears her favorite song that reminds her of how she became a vampire, she will shed a tear or two and sometimes when she is busy researching antiques and people are around, it doesn't bother her at all. Her heart was broken long ago and her dreams of love and life shattered. She had a short human life. It was a good human life until she turned nineteen and met him. There was so much more that she wanted and feels that she never learned to live. As a flower, she never got to grow. No rain or sunshine for her to do so.

She has lonely nights but she feels that love is for mortals, maybe other vampires but she tries not to dwell on it. Love is for the lucky and the strong. To her, love was a short term. She feels like a flower that never grows. She watches TV shows where people fall in love but it is just that. A TV Show. The real world is different all way round. Maine has some cold winters and as a vampire, she loves the cold but she feels that far beneath the bitter snow, lies the seed. With the sun's love, in the spring becomes the rose. She loves roses especially red colored ones. The color of blood. She feels she is a rose.She is beautiful but she doesn't need her beauty. Men and love aren't on her agenda. She is a vampire and she doesn't need love. She does appreciate music. Music makes her feel like she is alive and she does have a soul. Maybe the world isn't all bad. Vandy isn't a cold fish. She hides her emotions and will never let herself feel vunerable again. Beneath it all, she has more human emotions then she will ever admit to. She wears a mask and hides behind it. There are songs about that, too. For now, she is a rose.

514 Words
The Rose

Pretty woman vampire done by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736818