*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736917
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#736917 added January 8, 2012 at 7:11am
Restrictions: None
Alice Cooper, Nature's Elements
Free Lance Writing Prompt today. I chose Alice Cooper and nature's elements which are part of Vandy's mysterious personality. I love what I wrote. I hope you will, too.

Vandy loves Alice Cooper. She sees him in concert every time he comes a town near her town. She knows him personally and has all his CD's.. She feels she can relax around him. His music is dark, supernatural and gothic likie. She feels a bond with him. She met him when he and his wife came into her store. His wife collects antiques. Vandy couldn't believe it when they walked into her store. Her employee Diane was thrilled as well and gave her his autograph.Vandy got his autograph as well. He gave her and Diane back stage passes and free front row tickets to his concert. She feels like he is a friend. She would love to tell him she is a vampire but she has never told anyone that dark secret. Alice would think that is cool about her. He sends her back stage passes every time he is going to be near her town. He stops by and buys some antiques for his wife. He sends her black roses on her birthday. They talk about the dark side and this makes her feel special. She feels Alice would love to know more about her because he already knows she is gothic and there is a "twilight zone" thing about her. Vandy smiles when she thinks of Alice Cooper and she listens to his music. She plays it in her store and customers aren't offended. She has autographed pictures of Alice on her wall and customers ask if they are for sale. No way she would sell them. They are her personal nostalagia. There is another world. Her world of things that go bump in the night. She had glad the world has Alice Cooper. A man from the Dark Side.

She likes the fog. It calms her and it is easier for her to find her victims. They can't see her coming. She can move freely and sneak around. Thunder. lightning and the rain soothes her. When the lights go out, she feels peaceful. A vampire loves the dark. Even though she walks in the sun thanks to her special necklace, she prefers the dark and the fog. A full moom is eerie to mortals but to her, she feels like she has a soul. Bats fly in the sky and they look like they are close by the big, bright moon and this gives her a tranquil feeling. When the wind blows, she sometimes thinks she hears her family members calling her names and telling it to live her life. She feels like they are telling her they understand and they forgive her and love her. The beauty of nature has a whole new meaning for her. The night and nature's elements have been special to her for years. A vampire looks at things differently then mortals.

500 Words
Another Sig of the pretty woman vampire by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2012 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736917