*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736985
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#736985 added October 15, 2011 at 11:25am
Restrictions: None
Antagonist
Vandy has had to deal with antagonists over the year. When she has met other vampires, they have tried to kill her. She has to fight them by biting and hitting them with any objects near by. She has always been stronger then the vampires who attack her. Once, a vampire came after her in her antique shop. She was the only one there. She had just got some light sabers that were toys and she picked one up and turned it on. The bright lights comiing out of the light saber scared the vampire away. What a wimp. Like the light saber was real and could hurt him. On "Star Wars", yes but real life, no. She has, yet to meet a friendly vampire. They are antagonists and want to cause trouble. Vampires aren't a peaceful race among themselves. Vandy is a peaceful vampire and she would love to have a vampire friend who would be a friend and not an antagonist. She bought a crystal ball at an antiques convention years ago and she was surprised to learn that it had magical powers. She can look into it and see if any vampire antagonists are close by in the 300 mile range. The crystal ball once belonged to a gypsy and gypsies know how to use crystal balls. Vandy just learned on her own.

The enemy or antagonists that scare her the most are the vampire rulers in Russia. They have a fortress and castle that covers 25 miles. The Maneskes are a powerful vampire family. There is Lazarus, his wife Katrina, his brothers Clurios, Damien, Marco and Siren, Lazarus' sister. These are the powers that be of the vampires. She has never met them and she doesn't want to. She isn't afraid of anything except this powerful family and the word love and being in love. They are worse then the Volturi of "Twilight". "Twilight" series is Vandy's favorite books and movies but that is another story. She keeps her antagonists at bay. She is in a small town in Maine by the ocean and the Maneske family has no need to go after her. She never goes back to Translyvania or any where near Russia. She isn't sure what they look like but if strange faces show up in her crystal ball, she can recogonize a vampire right away. Werewolves are another matter. She would know their scent if she seen one. She has, yet to meet one. If Vandy wasn't a vampire, she would be one of the nicest persons around. A lonely existence is her way of life.

She has meet some customers and other dealers who can be antagonists but she just laughs. She can out smart and over power a human anyday. Vandy Rocoska is the most respected and most knowledgable antiques dealer around. She gets respect and a lot of business. Everyday when Vandy closes down the shop, she goes home and consults her crystal ball. No enemies or antagonists in her area. That is good. Vampires don't sleep or have the need for rest. She researches antiques on her computer or sometimes watches a movie. She loves vampire movies and other movies about the supernatural. She loves to relate to a world she belongs to. Antagonists? Not today but she will deal with them and win if any happen to show up.

564 Words

Pretty woman vampire done by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736985