*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737048-Ostriches-and-what-more-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#737048 added October 28, 2011 at 5:49am
Restrictions: None
Ostriches and what more ?
*Reading**Pumpkin*

At last, the ostrich story is going in a direction.

The first 5 babies clocked in on the 13th October 2011, as cute as can be.

Advice was sought, and there - they are worse than human babies.
Human babies are tough, compared to animal babies.

There is the problem with correct feeding, correct feed, starting the tummy up (tummy needs to be started up as it cannot work without artificial added enzymes)
Pebbles have to be given, not too much or too little.
Food stuffs have to be the correct size and type.
Greens have to be controlled, and the roughage intake monitored.

I though an ostrich was a stupid bird?

The geese are still on eggs, not sure if anything will come from those, will have to wait and see.
Chickens, not much joy with those, a few stragglers, they are not very consistent this year.

Who said; "Don't count your chicks before they are hatched."


Optimists even sells the hoof and hide before they are hatched, and the pessimist digs a grave for the dead. And the realist - ?

© Copyright 2011 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737048-Ostriches-and-what-more-