*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737072
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#737072 added October 16, 2011 at 1:37pm
Restrictions: None
Introspection
When Vandy has a problem, she goes to the ocean to take a walk to think things over. One time she received counterfeit money, she had to call the police in. She has seen money in her 300 years of existence, so she knows what counterfeit money looks like at a glance. Two male vampires came to her house years ago and they weren't friendly ones. They wanted her to join them in attacking humans and burning down the capitol in Maine. They were creating a vampire army and the town was in danger. She didn't want to join them and she isn't one to kill her own kind or anyone. She pretended like she was going to join them but she had some herbs and an antique vase. She also had some wolf bane and she had learned how to make a potion that could kill vampires. The herbs were plant seeds that were healing to humans. These herbs and the wolf bane together could kill vampires. So, she had Diane make up the potion. Diane thought she was making ingredients for cookies. Vandy had her under a spell. When the vampires showed up, she mixed the potion with their wine to kill them. She killed them with the potion and set fire to their bodies. The town would never know that she had saved the humans in the town but she was glad she had stopped them. Other vampires she encountered, she just had to fight them by biting and slapping them. Her other problems just involves a few dishonest people in her antiques business. She consults her crystal and can summon the police to get the bad guys. Our vampire prefers to lead a quiet life. She isn't evil or people friendly but she won't allow humans to be hurt by vampires. Call it a sense of strange loyalty but the world needs it's humans.

When her friend and employee Diane has problems, Vandy is there for her. Diane's family had money problems and Vandy paid off her parent's house for them. She also bought Diane a new car when Diane's car old broke down. Vandy didn't want any payment back. She is glad in the position to help others. Her friend Diane anyway.

Once on a quiet night, Vandy was out walking by the ocean, a man was trying to rape a woman and beat her. She turned into a bat and attacked the man and he left in a hurry. She called the police for the woman and then went back home. When it comes to introspection, she has a way to solve problems. Being a vampire has it's advantages. She never lets problems get her down whether it is the humans or other vampires causing them. Vandy was always a smart human even though a vampire turned her into one but love was her problem and that made her naive at the time. She will never be that naive or let her guard down again. No one fools Vandy Rocoska anymore or ever again.

510 Words

Another sig of the pretty vampire woman by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737072