*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737261
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#737261 added October 18, 2011 at 2:41pm
Restrictions: None
Divinity and Spiritual
Vandy was bought up to believe in divinity and spirituality. Her parents made sure of that and she wasn't led astray until she became a vampire. She always loved God and Jesus. Being a vampire took divinity, Christianity, religion and going to church away from her. She never stopped loving God and Jesus but was disappointed that she was turned into a vampire. The devil is the one responsible for this. She gets antique items with Jesus' picture on them and she holds them to her heart and gets a warm feeling when she touches them. She misses religion and spirituality in her life. She remembers when God and Jesus were everything to her. She has met religious and spiritual leaders in her antiques business and they invite her to their parrish. She will just smile and says she has her own religion and connection to God. How can she explain her life to a minister and ask for forgiveness? As a vampre, she bites people and needs their blood but doesn't kill them. She does drink wine and Jesus drank wine and she feels like she bonds with him on this level. When 9-11 happen, she asked God to be with his people. When her friend Diane has problems, she asks God to be with Diane. A vampire doesn't have an easy time with religion and she no longer has a soul. She wishes that she could be human at times. She would have a right to her religion again. As an adult and when she was a child, she never forgot that her parents raised her on the good book and Jesus. Deep down in her heart, she has God and Jesus. She will never talk about it to anyone. That is between her and God.

She lights candles for religious reasons. She is a peaceful vampire and wishes she could meet other peaceful vampires. She is almost sure that vampires don't think about God. The other ones she has meet are evil. She is an exception to other vampires. She believes in God still. She isn't a human but she lives and co-exists with them. She doesn't have a choice. Humans aren't all alike and some humans don't even believe in God. What a pity. She wishes she was allowed to believe in God and feel it is alright but she does anyway She respects the values of religion her parents installed in her. Vandy would hate for people to know her inner beliefs. She never gets close to anyone. She is better off that way.Vandy knows God is there for his people if they just ask him. She doesn't feel it applies to her but God does loves everyone. She doesn't think he hates anyone or any creature. Maybe he and Jesus still love her, too. She hopes so. Divinty and spirituality? This vampire has them. There are some things that being a vampire doesn't change. At least not the good ones or those trying to be peaceful and good like Vandy Rocoska.

509 Words

Another Sig of the pretty woman vampire by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737261