*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737374
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#737374 added October 19, 2011 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Threshold
Vandy's threshold is fighting other vampires but she has handled it. She has proved that she is stronger then they are. She does have a strong threshold for pain. She is a fighter. No one can sell more antiques then she does. As far as she knows, there aren't any other vampires or anyone who is supernatural like herself who sells antiques. She has the advantage. She has been around 300 years and she was around when they were made. She tells everyone she researches them which she does that, too. She commits them to memory. She has a photographic mind. Another one of her powers as a vampire. Competiion from other dealers is never a problem for her. She has the jump on everyone.

Other vampires. Vandy doesn't associate with the other vampires. She loves "Twilight" and wishes she could find a vampire family like the Cuellen family. She could hang out with them and have friends but they exist only in movies and books. The vampires she encounters want to torture the humans and make them miserable. She doesn't like people but they are a big part of the population and she was a human once and she doesn't forget where she comes from. She has a lot of strength and she can over power the mean vampires. She defeats them. She knows how to fight. She hopes she never meets any vampires that can over power her. Worst, yet. A werewolf. She isn't sure how one deals with that threshold. She wil have to deal with that when and if it happens. She is sure there must be vampires like her who don't want to fight. It isn't like she can put an ad in the paper: I am a vampire who is peaceful who seeks friendship of other peaceful vampires." She would probably get a lot of looney tunes saying they are vampires. Her threshold is other vampires who are evil. She can take care of herself. Once a human tried to rob her store and tie her up and held a gun to her. She knocked him to the ground and her eyes turned black and she bit him. He was unconscious and when he came to, he was tied up. She told him: "Let that be a lesson to you. I am not human!" The human left and he never came back. He won't think about it all the time but he will remember if he tries to rob someone else. Being a vampire can be nice. She licks her lips and realizes tonight she has to feed. She takes enough blood to get by. Her threshold is also the craving for blood she can't control. She doesn't kill anyone to get it and she sometimes robs the blood bank. She can fly as a bat and turn back into a vampire after she steals blood packets from the hospital. Survival. At 300 years of age, she feels she can handle any threshold. Most vampires can live forever. Thresholds be damned.

507 Words

Pretty woman vampire done by best friend Angel.



© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737374