*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737463
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#737463 added October 20, 2011 at 2:29pm
Restrictions: None
Money
Vandy came from a poor family. They lived in a two story house in Translyvania that didn't keep out the cold. They tried to keep the house warm by burning wood in the fireplace. Vandy's mother cooked meals but there was never enough food. She went to bed hungry a lot of times. Her father was a farmer and her mother sold eggs and did sewing. They got by. Her farmer would get money from the farming he did. When he got a fairly sizable amount of money, he would buy Vandy and her sister new shoes. Her mother made dresses for her and her sister. She got a job at the bar and there was more money. Vandy loved helping her family. After becoming a vampire, she had to leave her family and lived with Klosarus, amn elderly man who was like her father. With her family, she was rich in love but after she became a vampire, she just existed. Life took on a whole new meaning.

Vandy traveled to England and took a jobs working in restaurants. She wore a necklace made by Klosarus that enabled her to live in the daylight. She lived in a flat over run by rats and it was colder then her house. She worked in factories and traveled to Ireland and there was never enough money. She didn't need food. She lived off human blood and was discreet about choosing her victims. She traveled to America and lived in New England and worked in more factories. She lived all over New England and she just existed. One day, she walked into an antique store and asked the prices about items being sold. She knew the history of the dishes being sold. She knew all the items and the antique owner was so impressed that she offered Vandy a job and she accepted. She worked there for a long time and then moved and took other jobs in antique stores all over New England. She was making good money and got a franchise for her owen business. She is the best dealer around and has a lot of money. She doesn't invest it. She keeps the money in the bank. She has no family since her family died years ago. A vampire doesn't need a lot of money. She lives in an old Victorian house that is paid for and kept up to date. She drives expensive cars, wears pretty but eccentric clothes. She has a cell phone and computer and and a kindle. She buys antiques for herself that she likes but she doesn't need a lot of money even though she makes a lot. She does contribute to charities considering she doesn't like humans but it makes her look good when she donates money. Vandy feels money is the world's curse. She doesn't worry about money. She just worries about bad vampires, witches and werewolves showing up. She makes sure to stay out of the falling in love trap. Money. She has plenty of it and she loves her job for the antiques, not the money.

516 Words

Another sig of the pretty vampire woman by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737463