*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738201-200
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#738201 added October 31, 2011 at 3:31am
Restrictions: None
200
Entry number two-hundred; should I be proud? The item I place here is less blog journal, more a pre-meditated project that I did not start when I first intended...so, some of the power is already sapped out of clocking it in now as entry number two-hundred.

I've had a depressive-manic-average kind of day for a mom with a family. Some of me is still rooted in some ego angst from yesterday. A defeatist spiral I willing jumped into after feeling unfulfilled at a party. Continuing a crying fest in the morning until I could nudge response from my body to focus, eat, pray.... Jovial meandering through several neighborhoods until I could find the proper passage to the Los Angeles Zoo. Finally feeling useful as a guide to our little gathered group trick or treating in small cul de sacs within the zoo grounds. Putting off lunch, and later receiving baked chips, an ice cream Sundae and a small bottle of Coke.

So, enough documenting my ups and downs. The point is to get down my gratitude in a lyrical format as part of my month-long prosperity practice. Day 1 is as follows:

Talk of the horizon, and my gaze is taking in all that is laid within view, but talk of possibility and my eyes perceive nothing outwardly shown. Instead, all that could be comes across the threshold of the mind. Instantly, the great bounty of Earth and sky is dwarfed by all else that already stretches beyond the horizon, beyond reckoning, possibly still forming at the gate of time... Recognizing divine influence and the congruence of forever cycling actions and reactions in the Universe, add this with the unknowable mysteries of all time and events awaiting creation....

Beloved Presence, wrapped inexorably from within the quantum-level of life and that which eyes cannot penetrate -- yet 'suredly could be perceived there; continue the rotations of star matter for my heart's delight. Let it all swirl perfectly, synchronously or unexpectedly. So little of it will ever be in my sight, but remind every cell that it once was there in the deep, dark, wide dance.

With the mind of a scientist poised for discovery, I take this belief of the great dance from deep knowing that such a basic shared activity brings all faiths vibrations into play. As I can be as the Beloved can be -- a mirror of this profound love -- mothering every cell. Reminding each, "Even in your place now," in physical structures layered and deep, the dark space, wherever it is, remains a place made for the dance of Life. Whether in interior tissue, or outer skin layers, the pattern of energy speaks the same living language of ancient, expanding blessings. The animal kingdoms, the Redwood stands, the vast oceans also feel the truth in the sacred dance.

And so, this All-power and my power comes from an expressive, expansive, compassionate, creative state, forever wheeling.

This ever-developing Universe provides; all connections accept every medium, and the responsive returns on each demand for power is answered. Unconditional Love persists and fills every mold just as ordered. In placing thought, word and action toward the prosperous well-being of all aware and seeking a prosperity that is called for, desired and honored, collectively we agree that all needed action to this goal is taking place without struggle. Even the unspoken demands -- like an autonomic muscle placing its order in a language of energy alone -- this is required simply by design.

Nothing is easier to show gratitude for than all that is set into motion without interference. Receptive, always allowing a space to be filled is the ground work for the actual prosperity work. Digging the space for the well invites it being filled by the rain. Putting that work off, results in muddy run-off. Praise the ancestor with the vision, determination and courage to establish anything you do not have to sweat. But be willing to bow your head in tolerance and gratitude for every once of strength you, and those currently around you, show for all work to build upon that foundation, whether to maintain or build higher.

Just as seasons come and go, what is provided, slips seamlessly from the idea, to the creative power behind the idea, into manifestation. The opening to awareness that has been called effortlessly wanes until we forget any past action. Accepting the gifts of the Universe become delights we seed in the soul, and never perceive in rethinking nor regret. A blessing happens for every cell, in every micro-moment, because the effort comes from beyond our doing. And so it is.

© Copyright 2011 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738201-200