*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738642-Sometimes-even-I-cannot-believe-it
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#738642 added May 6, 2012 at 8:53am
Restrictions: None
Sometimes, even I cannot believe it.


Then arrived Madness, Madness is an Ostrich of the strange kind. You never see a grown mad ostrich in the wild, not as far as I am aware, as the Nasties will surely make a meal out of an Ostrich who runs around in a circle, with his neck in the fetal position (which is in a 'U' tube mostly.) Slowly the neck is becoming functional, as Madness is eating already. Tho, Madness still tends to run around in circles.

Tiny is still tiny, and now keeping Madness company.
The first five are really outgrowing their current quarters at a rapid pace.

The sun beat me this evening, as the camera was not with me. The most amazing sunset against the clouds, the wind was blowing up a mean dust storm, and late showers started, the redness of hell was evident. There is the old saying, 'the Devil is cleaning out the hell'. From the north to the south, it was layer upon layer of cloud, in all hues of red to soft pink with the downward rain lines.


It is red, red - as a warning rag against danger, red - as a cape to taunt the bull, red is the color of my life at the moment.

In between all this red, there is a lot of bull.

Why does one roll out a red carpet, and then the other think they can wipe their feet on it ?


Words of the day:

Success is not Mt Everest; it can be at the corner of your street, in your kitchen, or the bedroom.


Things which move into my world


© Copyright 2012 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738642-Sometimes-even-I-cannot-believe-it