*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/745059-Friday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#745059 added January 20, 2012 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
Friday
So my to-do list for the week is something of a bust: No evaluations, no work on the master song list (and I play at Senor Patron in like an hour), and I still haven't prepared all the way for 11:15 worship Sunday morning.

BALANCE
Work goals:
Blog at MT.com  : Done. *Thumbsup* And plugged at FB, LI, Twitter, G+ and Pinterest. So that's something.
Year-end closeout: In progress.
Sign-in process for students: Have a netbook and big-screen monitor in an Amazon cart. Just waiting to get Amazon gift cards at Giant Eagle so I can hit the gas pump on the FuelPerks discount, baby. I've been showing off the "Now in Lessons / Next in Lessons" screen to customers on my laptop, and they're all digging it. One customer compared it to the screens at the airport. *Thumbsup*

Writing goals
Town Money Saver ad: Done. *Thumbsup*
Performance Evaluations: *Thumbsdown* and hanging over my head. I want to finish by the end of the month so I can justify giving bonuses to my two overachievers. (Keith half-jokingly commented that I'll never make any money if I keep giving it away. *Pthb*)

Church goals
9:30 Bulletin: Done! *Thumbsup*
11:15 Bulletin: Pending new lyrics sheets.

Family goals
Started more laundry, "rebooted" the dishwasher (Storm Machine -ism) and spent over an hour talking to Keith last night about work woes. I could tell he was really distracted, so I asked him about it, and he sort of unloaded. It was nice to be his sounding board. It will be even nicer to get him a better job - for instance, professional golfer or beer taster - when I'm ridiculously wealthy off of a dozen schools and a thriving performance career. I forgot to put that on my 2012 goals, so it may have to wait until 2013, but the seeds are planted and wheels are turning. *Bigsmile*

BODY
Health goals
Weight: 175, even after I unloaded the ship. *Rolleyes* Hoping it was the Chipotle (on both counts.)
Exercise: Yesterday, yes. Today, no. It's below freezing with a couple inches of snow on the ground, and I'm afraid of slipping and breaking my fingers. I should insure those puppies for professional purposes, kinda like J-Lo insured her ass.
Yesterday's points: 34, including 12 points of cookies and 12 points at Chipotle.

GROWTH
Business Growth
Reach 400 students at MTMS   by 12/31/12: 243, and has anyone noticed that we've exploded in the last week? I noticed. In related news, Chris and I examined the business plan yesterday and discovered that - YAY! - I can afford to give myself my full "owner salary" raise (see yesterday's post.) *Delight* This should propel me closer to my new 2013 goal.

Music Log
Yesterday, I practiced: The Scarlatti - a bunch. I'm getting really fast, and it sounds so cool! My fingers need more exercise. (And insurance, if I didn't mention.)
Yesterday, I listened to: Nothing.
This week, I performed at: Pending Senor Patron   today.
Songwriting progress: Nothing.

So maybe I accomplished a couple things this week, including reading several times per day. Just none of the things I set out to do as of Monday. Stupid evaluations. I always used to put those off at Abbott, too. Why?? They're not that hard.

© Copyright 2012 Brandiwyn🎶 (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brandiwyn🎶 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/745059-Friday