*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/745869-DREAM-SYNOPSES-1-27-12-and-1-28-12
Rated: 13+ · Book · Environment · #1392154
A modest journal.
#745869 added January 29, 2012 at 10:23am
Restrictions: None
DREAM SYNOPSES 1-27-12 and 1-28-12
My Dream the Evening of January 28, 2012

         Last night I dreamt I was at a class reunion celebration of my sister's class in our hometown.  Everyone was dressed semiformal--but me.  I was dressed casual and felt ugly and obtrusive.  Many people looked over me or through me because of my appearance.

         At some point, I was talking with a lady and setting at a table.  She left her purse and jewelry and went to get a drink.  When she didn't come back for a while, I decided to get up and walk around--move on.  Since she left her things at the table, I picked them up in an attempt to find her.  When we connected, she accused me of stealing.

         After that, without awareness I began compulsively picking up jewelry from tables, stores, etc.--only later to discover these things in my possession.  Horrified when I discovered something in hand, I would find a place to lay down the items without attracting attention.

         As the evening wore on I lost the sense of where I was and/or how to get out of there and get home---causing greater and greater emotional upset with each passing moment.  Later I couldn't even remember where my car was... the doors were locked and I couldn't get back inside.

----------------

My Dream the Evening of January 27, 2012

         I dreamt I was at some sort of a Christian gathering at someone's home or a townhouse rented for the gathering.  I was not part of the group, just an invited guest.  There was a young child, undernurished and emotionally clingy, who wanted me to hold her.  Though old enough to have been potty-trained and wearing regular panties, she would continually poop and pee her pants--soiling herself and me as well. 

         Feeling frustrated yet sad for the child, I found myself continually cleaning up the mess on us and our clothing, etc.  At some point, I shouted, "She is pooping again!"  Then the male group leader consoled, quieted me, and handed me a yellow Christian questionnaire with black typewritten letters to fill out.  I was turn it back in to him directly after completing it.

         Finally we were without anything to wear and the mess was getting beyond my capacity to clean...  I was horrified to find myself naked, walking around holding this child.  I was ashamed of my nakedness, yet needed to turn in the form.  I tried to slip it to a lady, and the male group leader asked me why I didn't turn it in to him directly.  I lied and said that I had forgotten that I was to turn it into him and, therefore, handed it to a lady setting at a table with another gentleman who looked similar to him. 




© Copyright 2012 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/745869-DREAM-SYNOPSES-1-27-12-and-1-28-12