*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746447-January-4-short-story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1568380
Hodgepodge of things. Contest entries, short stories, scenes, my newsletters and other ...
#746447 added March 16, 2013 at 8:57pm
Restrictions: None
January 4 short story
Titus carried Daniel home from his nursery school. Why Jessica thought this was such a great place was beyond him. The two teachers used the whole mantel of ‘parent participation’ to sit around and pretty much do nothing. One of the teachers had spent her day socializing with moms while the other kept her head in closets or in paperwork. During lunch, a kid screamed at his mom for only having four items in his lunchbox instead of five. Instead of helping the poor mom to calm down her child, the teachers with a Masters in Early Childhood Education gave her the evil eye. So much for ‘parent education,’ which was the other big thing the duo hawked as a reason why their little place was to be top of the pops.

Jessica was awake and freshly showered as they came in. The dark circles around her eyes showed she was still tired from her first night shift. Titus brought Daniel, who was asleep in his arms, to his bed. In the living room, he said, “You look as if you could go right back to sleep.”

Jessica giggled. “I didn’t expect this to be so hard on me.”

He sat down on the sofa, hoping she would sit down with him. She stayed rooted to her spot. “Thank you for staying the night and taking care of Daniel this morning.”

“You’re welcome.”

“You can go now.”

He stood up. “I’m dismissed, then.” He opened his arms. “Can I get a hug?”

Reluctant, she crossed the short distance between them and snuggled into his embrace. She put her arms around him and let a deep sigh go through her. Titus loved the feeling of her body against his. She was soft in all the right places, especially her gorgeously ample bosom. Somewhere in him, he knew it was wrong, he was moving too fast, but instead of listening to that little voice, he grabbed her hair and bent her head back. His lips pressed against hers and his tongue slipped into her mouth. He caressed her tongue in a long slow kiss. When he finally let go of her, she gave him that little gasp he loved so much and her gaze was cross-eyed.

The moment was over much too fast. She tried to push him away. “It’s not like that anymore.”

“Really?” he asked in a husky whisper. Keeping one arm around her, he took her chin between thumb and index finger. “Jessica, you will always love and crave my kisses. Now I only have to make you love the rest of me again.” He grinned cheekily, a look he could turn on at will. His past as an Abercrombie and Fitch model hadn’t only left him with a fat pile of money, but also with the ability to create specific expressions on his face on demand.

She bit her lips. He laughed and let her push him off.

On his way home, Titus couldn’t wipe a grin off his face. Yes, there was a long road ahead of him. But the seeds for more were sown. Now, he just had to stay persistent. Eventually, she would come around.


© Copyright 2013 Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT (UN: annette at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746447-January-4-short-story