*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746987-Can-You-Make-a-New-Years-Resolution-Late-in-the-Year
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Community · #1617077
Crazy author, red ink is for editors.
#746987 added February 13, 2012 at 3:38pm
Restrictions: None
Can You Make a New Years Resolution Late in the Year?
Good question. I guess it doesn't really matter when you make a resolution, and maybe this isn't so much a resolution as a goal or a force of my own will. Whatever you want to call it. I will write at least 500 words a day and I will not count babble posted to a blog or forum. Only (what to me is) real writing. If it doesn't contribute to a plot, it doesn't count, period. Ick. I'm nervous already. Wow.

Okay, so. I passed my State Board Theory Exam. YaY! I got a 94% and they said that it was one of the highest scores they have ever seen. Super Yay! Now I have to take my practical exam, which is the one that seriously makes me nervous, but it will be a little while before I take it. I have to pay for and schedule the test first, and I have to build my kit, which is no small task. So no worries there for a bit. Friday I have to go to court for a traffic ticket. I've been told my license may be suspended so that is giving me all sorts of panic. The kids missed the bus one day and I took them to school in the farm truck that has no insurance. Also, I wasn't wearing my seat belt. Bam, pulled over.

My only other problem at the moment is pain. The last few days it has been on my lower rib cage, front, left side. Today that spot is fine, now the same type of pain lower rib cage, back, right side. Weird, painful, annoying. I was trying to explain it to my husband, he thinks it may be my lung, but it feels more like its on the surface, not inside, if that makes any sense. When I breathe deep it hurts, but that doesn't feel like my lungs either, it feels like the expansion of my ribs maybe is causing the pain. Don't know. If it gets worse I'll go to the doctor. Otherwise, motrin.

I watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 this morning. It was good. Kristen Stewart still can't act and Robert's face is still flat. But hey, the baby was cute. Kinda on the same subject, I saw Arena the other day. Kellan Lutz (Emmet) is in it. Awesome movie. Can't remember the name of the movie Taylor Lautner (Jacob) was in but it was good.

Anyone else dying for the new season of Game of Thrones to start?

Jezz


© Copyright 2012 Jezz - Lost (UN: jezzilin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jezz - Lost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746987-Can-You-Make-a-New-Years-Resolution-Late-in-the-Year