*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747782-GPs
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#747782 added February 24, 2012 at 8:51pm
Restrictions: None
GPs
I bought some. First time in a few years. Every time a sale came and went, I thought, I oughta... and then didn't. Well, I did this time, and the boy didn't care at all. He didn't get it ("what are they for again, exactly?"), but he still was fine with it. *Heart* So I went ahead and bought them. THEN I realized that buying a premium membership outright (with cash instead of GPs) is a better deal. Figures.

Just to document, we (MTMS  ) had 269.5 students yesterday, then today, one withdrew (-1) and one upgraded to extended. (+.5) We were so close to 270, LOL, but today we're back down to 269.

I'm feeling strangely writer-y. It must be because I set a goal to put off writing goals until 2025. All of a sudden, I crave all things writing. Sort of like how I try to diet and mysteriously eat more than I would have if I weren't thinking of dieting at all.

Sort of like that.

Completely off-topic - My pastor's wife is a 4th grade teacher. She posted this on Facebook today:

"So, in art class today, the teacher was having the children look at a famous painting of women dancing, and they were supposed to respond and describe the art. One of our lovely students yelled out, "Look at all of those white bit****." I don't think that was quite what she had in mind."

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

© Copyright 2012 Brandiwyn🎶 (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brandiwyn🎶 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747782-GPs