*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748427-Tuesday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#748427 added March 6, 2012 at 9:57am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Student count = 275.5. This always happens around the last week of the month/first week of the next month: People go, oh, yeah, I was going to withdraw this month. We still have quite a few payments out, so the numbers may yet dip a bit before climbing back up through March. Last year, March was a big withdrawal month. Stupid spring sports.

I haven't posted goals in several weeks. Ironically, I received a Direct Order at Textbroker for an article about goal setting. I completed that, and the customer must have liked it, because they sent a second Direct Order for an article about weight loss goals. *Laugh* OMG, the irony continues.

And... a customer of mine, who also happens to be coordinating our St. Patrick's Day Party and Irish Carnival, told me the sad news that her family is moving away this summer. But in the same conversation, I discovered that her husband is writing a book! I invited him to WDC, and also sent a link to my novel, "Poor Witch [E], which her children (ages 6 and 8) might enjoy. I'd love to get feedback from kids that age. How fun is that? I'm suddenly inspired to pick up the NaNoEdMo paces and focus on that book. So much for not writing until 2025, LOL. I forgot: Goals are supposed to be reasonable and achievable. I can't stay away from writing that long.

Why do I feel like I never have enough time to do everything?? How can people complain of being bored? I need to find all those bored people and delegate a few jobs.

© Copyright 2012 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748427-Tuesday