*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749075-Just-a-few-things-I-thought-you-ought-to-know
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#749075 added March 18, 2012 at 9:27am
Restrictions: None
Just a few things I thought you ought to know.
1. I made my last car payment Monday! That's a big weight off my mind. My car is ten years old and has 143,000 miles on it, but I own it!

2. My school had Spring Break - a whole week off! Today is the last day. I suppose it will go by in about five minutes.

3. Since my grandmother died, my mother wound up with all of her stuff. My grandmother HATED to throw anything away. One thing my mother wound up with was a whole bunch of towels. She decided to divide these with me. Let me tell you one thing about my mother: it's no use to try to tell her anything, like that you already have more towels than you need. I went ahead and carried them with me and I suppose I will find a place for them eventually. Right now, they are still in the trunk of my car.

4. One good thing that my grandmother had was an old diary. I was helping my mother try to go through a few things the other day and I found it. I had never seen it before. It went from around 1942 to 1944. I couldn't keep my eyeballs off of it. My mom was born in 1943 and that was one of the entries. Memaw stayed in the hospital for nine days afterward - that was how they did it back then. That sounds good compared to my little three days when my kids were born!

5. I made up the bed with my husband in it this morning. I do this more than you think. I'll tell him around 10,000 times to get up. For some reason, having the bed made up around you helps in the waking up process. *Laugh* I just heard him go get a shower. Ha! Good for me. *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh*

© Copyright 2012 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749075-Just-a-few-things-I-thought-you-ought-to-know