*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750085-Residual-Whatsidity
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#750085 added April 2, 2012 at 10:06pm
Restrictions: None
Residual Whatsidity
So much of life, it seems to me, is determined by pure randomness.
Sidney Poitier

*Note* I went back to work today.

*Note* I got elected to help chaperone the third graders on a field trip. They went to a play at the city auditorium based on some of Grimm's Fairy Tales. The beginning and ending were cute. I dropped off to sleep in the middle. No wonder. We had ten thousand steps to walk up: there are a bunch of steps to climb before you even get in the building, then on top of that, we sat in the balcony. Plus I don't feel totally well yet. I guess, technically, I am over the flu. It's hard to explain.

*Note* I don't feel present with myself. I haven't since last week. Everything feels surreal to me. Going back to work felt especially so. I suppose this is an after-effect of being sick.

*Note* Emily and Matt had choir practice. Anna Claire and I took that opportunity to watch two episodes of Scooby-Doo on the couch together. Wimzy watched with us. Actually, she slept and we watched. This helped me feel more normal than I have been feeling.

*Note* We had thunderstorms this evening. After work, I was watching the wind blowing the grass: it caused a ripple effect. It was neat. Sitting on the couch watching TV while it rained and blew outside was super-neat.

*Note* I went to Kroger store and purchased some of their Denali Maximum Fudge Extreme Moose Tracks ice cream. I had a bowlful with two hazelnut creamers poured over it. Hallelujah! Heh heh.

*Note* What I am reading:
All I Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum.
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver




© Copyright 2012 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750085-Residual-Whatsidity