*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751441-Obama-and-Romney-a-quick-rundown
by brom21
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #1740118
I discus subjects from politics, philosophy, religion, entertainment and miscellaneous
#751441 added April 21, 2012 at 9:57pm
Restrictions: None
Obama and Romney-a quick rundown
Probably the biggest issue that is known about Mitt Romney is his anti-abortion stance. He is now getting less and less of female voters. This could be a result of his stance. Something compelling about this GOP runner is that he is not opposed to gay and lesbian rights although he is opposed to gay and lesbian proposals such as same sex marriage He is a Republican which so peculiar. As for the financial history of Romney he proposed spending cuts to help eliminate a 1.5 billion deficit. I’m very curios what will happen to this country if Romney was elected president. Like most politicians, He is wishy washy at times when he addresses the media about topics. As everyone knows, he is a Mormon, that even makes it even stranger. He is also very obscure about his past I think. I’m also wondering how his election will affect the GOP.
Obamas’ story is pretty well exposed. He was risen in an Islamic church. As far as I know he is not very clear about his present beliefs. But in all this hoopla, the country is becoming demoralized. It was my first essay that I wrote about the failure of the US. Obama is considerably left sided. He supports abortion and the so called “Right to choose” A big comment of Obama, after 9/11, he said that America will comeback even stronger. People are looking for savior so their scrambling to anyone who promises a better future. One other major topc is “Obama Care”. This include many facets including: the immunization and Preventive care must be covered, dependents can be covered Until Age 26, and that everyone is required to pay for health insurance. My personal projection is that Romney will give a more involved measures rather than Obamas’ one sided, self-conceived measures if elected. The election for the most powerful man in America will soon be decided. The presidential election is November, 6. Choose carefully!

research credits: Wikipedia, Insurance Providers, and others.
© Copyright 2012 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751441-Obama-and-Romney-a-quick-rundown