*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751948-Charter-Bios-SO-Far
Rated: 13+ · Book · Dark · #1864542
A story based in the World Of Darkness game White Wolf Publishing Inc
#751948 added April 29, 2012 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
Charter Bios, SO Far
Charter index/Brief Bio
Mind you all tribes and auspices are set on the World of darkness: werewolf the forsaken role playing game
The Tristate Alliance is the ruling parliament of this area.
 Cecil Snearley:
Gender:M
Age: 25 Eye: Green Hair: Brown
Tribe: Hunters In Darkness (or iron master I haven’t decided yet Auspice: Irraka (New Moon)
Occupation: Security Guard/Former U.S. Army.
Spouse of Missa Snearley
Father of Selene Snearley
Although he enjoys his personal space he loves his family and would do anything to protect them. He is Easley agitated if something throws off his daily routine but he also knows that nothing ever goes exactly as planned. He is often watching the neighborhood for any signs of trouble that might threaten his family. and has been known plant new trees on his property. And that was before his change. He is now a Hunters In Darkness trainee. His master Raven is a hunter in darkness Irraka and a master of stealth and death.
 Melissa (aka Missa) Snearley
Gender: F
Age: 21 Eyes: any ware from gray to amber
Tribe: Bone Shadow Auspice: Cahalith (Gibbous Moon)

Missa Snearley: is wolf-blooded and has strong ties in the bone shadow tribe. Her grate Grandmother was a highly respected bone shadow. And her father is a vary prominent Storm lord Every other female in Missas family can see and communicate with spirits and the dead her change happens after Cecil but she and Selene both become werewolf’s eventually.
 Selene Snerley
Gender:F
Age(at change) 16
Tribe: Storm Lord
Auspice: Elodoth (Half Moon)
 Gage
Gender: F
Age: 19
Tribe: Iron master
Auspice: Rahu (full moon)
Hair: Black. Eyes: Amber or Orange.
Gage is one of those free spirited people that you both love and hate, she in unpredictable, easy going and fun loving, she is fun to be around but her naivety usually gets the group in trouble, never intently, it just sort of happens. She often just doesn’t think before acting. She is like that little sister that is just there. She don’t usually listen even if its in her best interest.
 Raven
Gender:F
Age: 22 Eyes: Blue. Hair: Black.
Tribe: Hunters In Darkness
Auspice: Elodoth



Sincerley
Nephileiem,The Redeemed
(AKA) G.C.Snearley
© Copyright 2012 Nephiliem (UN: yerik7388 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nephiliem has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751948-Charter-Bios-SO-Far