*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752840-Chapter-11
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #1867565
???????????????????
#752840 added May 14, 2012 at 3:58am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 11
Chapter 11





Wrapped in a blanket of exhaustion, she plopped on the couch and her mind began to wander as her eyes became heavy with sleep. As she closed her eyes, intending this to be a brief nap, scenes of sweet rapture ran through her head and played upon the backs of her eyelids…





         Kyra felt his hands upon her as they touched places that remained a mystery to her and need burned its’ way through her. She started awake as her body began to tingle and her skin crawled with the memory of his touch.





         Her hands roamed over her body as she felt the sweet luxury of his lips as he placed tender kisses on her neck and shoulders.





         Matt slipped a hand under her shirt.  Slowly moving up her abdomen and delicately cupped a breast and kneaded it gently, until she began to breathe in ragged gasps.





         His hand moved back down her abdomen and did not stop there. Instead it traveled down much farther, to the waistband of her jeans and finding them tight fitting his hand moved to the button that secured them. He pulled on the garment just left of the closure and………..pop!………the button came off, leaving the zipper to contend with.





         His free hand traced a line slowly down her chest, over her breasts as her breathing grew quicker.





         “STOP!” she demanded, her voice thick with arousal.





         He heard it in her voice. She did not want him to stop as his free hand came down to join the other in an attempt to unzip the zipper…





         After a bit of trouble with the tight zipper, he bent down, lowering his face to her abdomen. He paused, looked up at her……





         She was half-laying on the couch, her eyes were closed as she reveled at his touch and his seductive caress of her body.





         Quickly he began teasing her as a hand snuck its way inside her pants and down, between her legs to play a game of hide and seek.          Then with both hands, he took hold of her shirt tail, pulled it up, over her head and off, dropping it on the floor behind the couch.





         Kyra sat topless, looking at him as he moved to a kneeling position on the floor in front of her. “What is he doing?” she wondered as he put his hands behind her and pulled her towards the edge of the couch.





         He knelt on the floor, in front of her, and leaned over, began to tease her, once again. Placing soft gentle kisses on her stomach as he grabbed the waistband of her jeans and began pulling them down, forcing her to raise her hips just enough to let the jeans slide over them.





         An hour and a half later, the door opened and he walked into the room, saw her pleasuring herself. She sat shirtless and without a bra, her left hand caressed a full breast. Running her hand over it, circling the nipple with a finger tip. Then alternating between pinching, pulling and twisting it while arching her back.





         He stood transfixed for a few minutes, wondering if it was him she imagined doing these things. Then quietly he snuck over to the couch, leaned down over the back to kiss her and saw a flurry of movement. His eyes followed her arm down the length of her body until her hand disappeared inside her pants and once again he wonder who she dreamt of pleasuring her in such ways.





         He whispered in her ear, “Of whom do you dream?”





         She jumped trying to cover herself but she had nothing to cover up with.





         He bent down, picked up her shirt, handed it to her and said, “I prefer to do that.”





         She couldn’t look at him as he handed her the shirt. She was too embarrassed. She took the shirt from him and slipped it on. Then felt him kiss her neck and shoulder as she pulled the shirttail down.





         She felt his large hands on hers. He held her hands firmly in his as he moved her hands up her body, coming to rest on her breasts. She laid her head back and closed her eyes, in ecstasy at his touch…





         Kyra felt him softly kiss her lips. The embrace was so gentle she thought she may pass out from the heat that suddenly sprang up inside her. It flared through her body in tendrils of lust and she felt as if she floated on a cloud.





         He couldn’t control himself any longer and climbed over the back of the couch, sat on the edge. As she sat in obvious delight, he pulled her shirt off and dropped it on the floor, this time in front of the couch so it could be easily reached.





         With her breasts bare, he stared her in the eye as he slowly leaned over to taste them. Running a finger along the outside edge of her nipple over her stomach and over her belly button. His finger ran across something metal and he looked down, saw a belly button ring. Something came over him as his focus changed.





         As she stared into his eyes, she saw it like a shadow of darkness descending upon the day. She felt it like some tangible thing she could wrap around her and she could feel an insatiable need burning deep inside her, reflecting his own and burning the air between them.





         Her nerves were frayed enough as it were with the guy in parking lot and the run-in with those children, she did not need this… Oh, but it felt heavenly and she was lost upon this road of sheer bliss.





         The door opened and John, a guitarist for the band, poked his head in, cleared his throat and said, “Let’s go.”





         Matt paused, looked at her as if he wanted to say something, then looked up and mumbled something. Ass he stood, buttoned his shirt and gathered his whitts about him as he tried, in vain, to remember the lyrics to the next song…





         Images of her kept swirling around in his head, the feeling of peace he had when with her kept his mind occupied in thoughts of carnal pleasures.





         When he finished fumbling with the buttons, he walked out of the room without a word... Truthfully, he had no words to communicate the feeling he experienced at that moment. She had stolen his words.





         She felt a certain something pass between them and it left her completely without capacity for thought…





         She imagined it had also affected him so but speechless. NO, never! Not a man like him. She chalked it up to wishful thinking, at best.





         An hour or so later, the show ended, the lights once again came on as the noise of the crowd rose, the headliners left the stage and made their way to the exit backstage, then to their tour bus





         Kyra grabbed Jimmy and quickly ushered him out of the building. Leaving such a packed venue with the first of the crowd was not her idea of fun but she couldn’t face him again.





© Copyright 2012 Korath Mindsthrall (UN: vivienthompson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Korath Mindsthrall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752840-Chapter-11