*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752842-Chapter-13
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #1867565
???????????????????
#752842 added May 14, 2012 at 4:02am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 13
Chapter 13





         Kyra felt something inside her had changed and she had finally become the woman she felt inside. In fact, she felt bound by invisible bonds and weighed down by some unknown weight. It drug her down under the surface as though it were drowning her. Indeed she was drowning, drowning in him…





         She wanted him… that was obvious. On the other hand she didn’t want to get involved with a musician such as him, then she was with him and suddenly she was completely enthralled by him. She did not even recognize herself then. She hated that feeling and loved it at the same time.





         She felt so confused by it. She had to know why she was filled with conflicting emotions and called her best friend to talk about it, maybe explore the root cause but she couldn’t speak because IT… Whatever IT was, had filled her lungs and left no room for her to breathe, robbed her of words. Her mind became blank when she thought of him and need burned through her. It was like a raging wildfire he had awakened and also like a two ton weight sitting on her heart, dragging her down into the unknown waters of lust.


© Copyright 2012 Korath Mindsthrall (UN: vivienthompson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Korath Mindsthrall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752842-Chapter-13