*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753964-Chapter-22-More-Than-Just-Friends-Sorrell
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1864211
A series I wrote that is loosely based on Twilight about Wolf Shifters
#753964 added June 1, 2012 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 22: More Than Just Friends Sorrell
Chapter 22: Sorrell



It had been a long night already. My dad was just making it longer, calling an ambulance. Although, I did not see the point of filing a police report, knowing that Darrius's father would just black ball his son's way out of it all, just so it didn't make the papers.
I hoped that I was wrong, in any respect. I did not want what happen to me, to happen to someone else or worse, if they didn't have someone like Kenyon around to help them. I decided that maybe, I was wrong about him. It could have very well been possible that Kenyon was only trying to help.
When I finally was able to get home, and get to bed, it was almost time for me to go to school, so my dad let me stay home to get some rest, although, it was hard for me to sleep because I could not get Kenyon off of my mind. He was practically taken. I generally tried to be a good girl especially since the year before, and I was never the type to want someone that belonged to someone else. What was the matter with me?
I kept replaying the same line in my head "I have been in love with the same girl since I was twelve." My longest relationship was a couple of months, and the jerk tried to rape me. I guess it is different when she doesn't even know how you feel. It is much easier to love from a distance than close up. I wondered if he would be so "in love" if he was actually with the girl he was with. I imagined him being so annoyed with this girl and thinking of the years wasted he had spent of desiring this girl. Thinking of all of the girls he had missed an opportunity with, because he was obsessing over this one, from a distance.
I decided when I went back to school I would help Kenyon. Give him some womanly advice on how to ask her out, at least he would know if she was worth the trouble. It would be the least I could do for him helping me, in nurses office and at Darrius's. I began to doze off, and for the first time in a few nights I didn't dream of him, I didn't dream at all.
© Copyright 2012 Misty Crade (UN: babydoll_y2g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Misty Crade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753964-Chapter-22-More-Than-Just-Friends-Sorrell