*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753971-Chapter-28-Hungry-Like-a-Wolf-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1864211
A series I wrote that is loosely based on Twilight about Wolf Shifters
#753971 added June 1, 2012 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 28: Hungry Like a Wolf ???
Chapter 28: ???



I woke up in the most excruciating pain I had ever felt in all my life. I clenched my stomach lying in the fetal position on the ground. It felt like my intestines were twisting tighter and tighter, my entire body felt as if I was being burned alive. I was screaming, in tears hoping that the pain would subside.
This went on in intervals for what seemed to be days as woke in lightness and darkness, it would always be too hard to dictate because I would be in unbearable pain, until I passed out. There wasn't much I think but the pain. It wasn't until suddenly the pain subsided. I had open my eyes and for a brief moment it was all darkness. My tongue felt like leather, I had an insufferable thurst.
Suddenly I made out my environment, I was in the woods at night, but it didn't look normal. It almost seemed like I was in a dream, it was like I was singing normally, but high definition normal. I had never seen night, or even the day infused with so many colors.
I began to hear a loud clapping sound, it sounded like there was someone tap dancing nearby. It grew louder, until it seemed to overpower my ears. I covered them and squeezed my eyes tightly. A thick scent reached my nose, it smelled like raw steak. Opened my eyes and looked up and I saw a possum tiptoeing over a tree branch right over my head. My mouth began to water.
There was a breezed that went through me that gave me chills. It felt almost like a soft volt of electricity shot through me. It felt amazing, and even soothed me to the core.
Suddenly there was a loud incessant thumping, and it was getting closer. At first I startled me, until the most incredible aroma hit my nose. This smelled like a cooked t-bone steak. Every bone in me pulled me closer to the sound of the heavy pounding.
I came upon a pathway at a park, and there it was. A medium built guy with a black jogging suit. I couldn't help but wonder who in their right mind would jog at this time of night. Then the predator inside me took over and my mouth began to water again. I was in a dark corner of the woods and when he got right in front of me I snatched him in with me, and bit into his neck before he had a chance to scream. The warm salty taste of his blood was like nothing I had ever tasted. It was shear ecstasy, I felt ten times more powerful already, and I kept feeding.
© Copyright 2012 Misty Crade (UN: babydoll_y2g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Misty Crade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753971-Chapter-28-Hungry-Like-a-Wolf-