*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753985-Letter-to-Reader-Seek-Peek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1864211
A series I wrote that is loosely based on Twilight about Wolf Shifters
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#753985 added June 2, 2012 at 12:22am
Restrictions: None
Letter to Reader/ Seek Peek
A Letter To Readers

Thank you so much for taking this journey with me. I hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it, or if you didn't you probably like it better when I am able to go back through and do edits.
I also want to let you all know that I am doing prewriting for Red/Wolf 2 and I know am so looking forward to continuing with this Twilight inspired saga. I don’t want to give too much away but if you liked Randy (a.k.a. Mr. Wonderful) and are more curious about the reservation wolves and Randy’s betrothed this one should be a lot of fun.
Please let me know what you thought. What you liked, what you didn't like, or just things you thought didn't add up. Just drop me a line.
I love you, I appreciate you, and I always enjoy you

MC


Still editing RW1 and prewriting RW2, more RW stories as well. I am also working on some spin offs.

*Hint* Some fun facts about Dr. Jason DeRule. He has imprinted and moves from Las Vegas to Louisiana to avoid running into his mate; because he's not ready to settle down. He is the only person on the ranch other than Satordi that has imprinted.

He also plays the electric guitar as a hobby.


Anyway, here is a rough Sneak Peak of Red/Wolf: Episode 2: Moon Phases.

4th of July: Sorrell


I was staring up into his big almond-shaped eyes, and all I could think was, that I had never noticed the way the copper-tones in Randy's eyes seem to complement his soft cedar skin, and then he had the most perfect cheek bones. His lips parted revealing his most brilliantly white teeth, the corners of his mouth curled up into one of the most magnificent smiles I had ever seen. JI was beginning to ask myself, at what point did the man that I love's brother, become so amazingly alluring and most of all why was I noticing it now?

My heartbeat picked up, and my stomach fluttered as those thick gorgeous lips fell into mine. His warm heavy arms wrapped around me, as his stubble tickled my chin and his lips began massaging mine. It wasn't until his tongue parted my lips when I realized what was happening.

My eyes shot open. His eyes were still closed still into the passionate kiss, his long eyelashes rested just above his perfect cheek bones but it took another brief moment for his eyes to spring open as well and look directly into mine. He quickly dropped his hands from around my waist, and began backing away, never taking his surprised eyes off of me. His mouth was all the way agape as he stood there staring at me in utter disbelief.

He looked at me as if I was glowing bright orange and translucent. Without another word he took off in heavy down pour. I was trying to decide if I should have went after him, but I just my legs just would not move. I stood there confused, trying to wrap my mine around what had just happened.

I waited for the rain to die down before I headed home, the entire way thinking about what that meant for me and Kenyon, and another one that I dreaded, about me and Randy's friendship
© Copyright 2012 Misty Crade (UN: babydoll_y2g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Misty Crade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753985-Letter-to-Reader-Seek-Peek