*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756902-I-DO-Enjoy-My-Sleep
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1880291
Starting a new blog July 17th, 2012, and my efforts toward publication with Author House
#756902 added July 18, 2012 at 11:58pm
Restrictions: None
I DO Enjoy My Sleep

I DO Enjoy My Sleep



I woke up today at noon because the phone rang. I got out of bed around 1:00 pm. I went to sleep last night with a dose of Zolipmist. I have lots of trouble sleeping sometime. Two sprays of this stuff, or sometimes during the last CD of the day, and I'll doze off without realizing it. Without medical help, I can lie there for two or three hours before sleep catches up with me.

It was nice today to not to have to deal with a 13-year old. Sweet kid, but he's only my tutoring student. He's move in with me if he could. He's going to take one of the cats from my kitty's litter or five. The kittens were playing in a plastic basket, the size you'd put papers in, and the kittens were having fun defending it from each other.

The kittens are six weeks old tomorrow, unless I counted wrong. They are all grown up eating food, so they are ready for their own forever families. I dislike people coming to my house to pick out kittens. Somestimes, you geat real weird looking people at your door. But one of the kittens will be leaving Mom and going to live with Lisa, Alicia, and 13-year old Huerto. He's crazy about animals. This will be his second cat, plus the family has chihuahuas. I think the kitten can handle a little dog since they've lived through a Lab puppy.

My everyday routine consists of checking my WDC e-mail, and usually also I check in at eBay and at www.GSN.com . I like to play 3-D Scrabble, and sometimes I even win.

I'm using to having lots of down, or quiet trime--and between the bou and my puppy I have become exhausted. Yes, I had medicine last night. I used it, fell asleep 15 minutes or so later, and didn't come to until the phone rang at noon. I think my sleeping so much is related to my bipolar seasonal trends, and I'd really rather slepp during the hot days, and feel free to enjoy the yaard and house at night. Night time is so quiet and still. It's a spiritual thing, like church almost.

My next task on the book has to do with reading some printed essays. I have this picture in my head of me, sitting at IHOP editing as I wait for the food to go with some coffee. I did it once before. I need to give myself a jump start.

I bought half a dozen web sites that are already set up. I need to take care of the transfer papers. The sites already have articles and they are set up for revenue from click bid. I haven't started because I need a clear mind to start something new like that. Maybe tonight.

I can use my med to go to bed around midnight, but I do my best writing between one and four am. Sometimes I get a send wind, and it's easier concentrating,

© Copyright 2012 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756902-I-DO-Enjoy-My-Sleep