*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757640-Scary-Dream
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1099421
My blog...probably won't be all that exciting! Or will it?
#757640 added August 1, 2012 at 5:53pm
Restrictions: None
Scary Dream
Ok, so last night, or early this morning, rather, I had a really bizarre and frightening dream. Not sure what it means. Maybe someone can enlighten me?

The love of my life and I are in this big house, lots of people around. He takes me into a bedroom and we lie down on the bed and begin fooling around. At one point I look up and see men with video cameras taping us. I tell him that we're being taped and he says, "I know, that's what they do here."
I say, "Okay." and go back to enjoying his kissing and touching.

Then, a big black guy comes in and Mike gets up out of the bed. The black guy crawls into bed with me and then a few white guys come in and seem like they are going to join us. I jump out of bed and run out into the hallway looking for Mike. He's nowhere to be seen. Panicking, I start searching the house. I suddenly notice that there are a few cats roaming around and each one is missing a foot on one leg. They have white bandages at the bottom of the leg instead. Then, a sheep comes walking toward me also missing the bottom part of one leg.

I go into full blown panic, wondering what the hell is going on in this crazy house and start randomly opening doors while calling out for Mike. In one room there is a surgical operating table with a guy on it and a man in surgical scrubs and mask standing next to him with a scalpel. He glares at me and I slam the door shut and start running through the house.

I find Mike, finally, drinking a Mountain Dew and talking to some people. I tell him we have to leave, now, we're in danger and he follows me outside. As we walk down the street and I'm telling him everything I saw, he suddenly disappears.

I walk to his house and his dad is sitting on the front porch. I ask him if he's seen Mike and he looks at me like I'm crazy. "He's in the garage waiting for you," he tells me.

I go out to the garage and Mike is sitting there drinking a beer like nothing happened. He says, "What took you so long?"

Then I woke up.

© Copyright 2012 Grandma Penguin needs help (UN: mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grandma Penguin needs help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757640-Scary-Dream