*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757900-Reflecting-aug-5
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #1883076
My first blog attempt - don't laugh. Unless it's funny, then please, please laugh!
#757900 added August 5, 2012 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Reflecting aug 5
Sunday's are a day of reflection. Tell us how your week was, what you did, and which Challengers entries resonated with you. This is also a great chance for you to review your favorite challengers blog.

I am amazed by this challenge so far.  I find that I have things to say, and opinions that I'm very attached to.  That once I wrote the Olympic relevance challenge I was more articulate out loud than I would have been without going through the writing process.

I love the deadline and the need to get an "assignment" done.

I miss being in school, the focused time for learning and the collective energy of people who are curious and intense.  This is the closest thing I have found so far.

I love reading the entries by my fellows, I'm enjoying learning a little bit about everyone and hearing the very individual voices. 

This week I was blown away by Duke Leto's story.  What a creative and thoughtful piece, and how very moving.
And Cindy, your daughter is beautiful.  Congratulations to you all!
I'm so glad  I joined,
Lisa


© Copyright 2012 Lisa Katya (UN: lisakatya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lisa Katya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757900-Reflecting-aug-5