*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758017-Thank-you-thank-you-thank-you
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#758017 added August 7, 2012 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I don't know who you are, but as I looked at my statistics for this blog I noticed that between 8 and 12 people view the page each and every day. Wow. I guess I'll have to look more closely to see how many of those views from inside the Writing.com community and how many are from outside.

So what's up with me?

I had my teeth all pulled in November of last year, due, they tell me, to both having fibromyalgia and the medications I take for all of my various maladies. By June I should have had my permanent dentures in place and looking like a million bucks. But that's not how things work for me. I'm still wearing the "intermediate" teeth which looked great when the were put in in November, but as they've been changed (adding linings and scraping linings away as my mouth changed over the months) they're now rather ugly.

So why haven't I gotten my fancy new permanent dentures? For one thing, my mouth still keeps swelling and that makes it almost impossible to fit something comfortably. And for another, the stress over my stupid mouth and dentures caused the cataracts that had been quietly lurking decided to go into full blast acceleration. Yeah.

And did I mention that I turned 60 in April. Yep. This young 60 year old has denture problems and now cataracts. Unbelievable....to me, anyway.

I had one eye operated on July 31 and the other should be on August 21. If all goes right, I'll end up with better vision than I've had for the past 50 years.

So keep those prayers coming, okay?





Awww.  Such a cute angel.

"My Favorite Neighbor
"Sharing Sunshine...It's What I Do!
"Admirable Women
"Whose Work Are You Stealing?
"The Potter's Cup and Saucer

© Copyright 2012 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758017-Thank-you-thank-you-thank-you