*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760019-Blog-stew
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#760019 added September 4, 2012 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
Blog stew
*Note* As you know, the air is out in my room at work. We usually have staff meetings in there, but our principal decided it was too hot and moved to another room. I stay in there all day and she can't stay in there for one hour? Gotta love administrators.

*Note* I am listening to my country music on my iPod, which I haven't done in a while. You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. My grandfather - no, let me tell it straight: my Papaw - loved Willie Nelson. It makes me think of him to listen to country music.

*Note* I hate being down to my last trash bag. I rarely let it get that far, but this time I did. I swear, my family will pile the trash up to the ceiling rather than just take it out of the can and put a new one in. I had to go to the store and get a new box just so they wouldn't have an excuse.

*Note* Let me tell the truth: I really went because we were out of ice cream. *Bigsmile*

*Note* If Friday doesn't hurry up, I will hurt somebody.

© Copyright 2012 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760019-Blog-stew