*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766195-History--It-has-all-been-done-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#766195 added November 20, 2012 at 7:07am
Restrictions: None
History ; It has all been done ...

When it has all been done and talked about, when the dust has settled, it cannot be undone, it is over - then it is called 'history'.

Due to a situation which was never foreseen, 'history' has become a vital part of my current life.

The history of the town and the farms, the roads and the homesteads, the people and their ways, all of these are coming into my life.

Any one who could remember Shane as a TV series would have some idea what this is all about. The hero (Shane) gets involved in a situation where some villian is taking advantage of a poor, defenceless victim.

Almost like McGyver, or Indiana Jones, without the humor, is this current story.

I need a 'hero' !

Anyone has Batman's phone number, or better, Superman ?

Just not Spiderman, as the wife would zap him with bugspray.


For a reason which is not clear, the hobby farm is surrounded by a farm, and the route is over two properties. This has been the way for many years and never was there any issues about this situation.

Then the one property was sold to a person who had ideas which caused the current road to be closed and a new road was offered for use.

If the alternate road met the basic legal requirements, it was a offer which could not be refused. The offer is illegal and for some reason the law is an ass. Dickens (Charles) said so, not me, I would never say such, although I wholeheartedly agree.

To prove the situation would require a lawyer plus lots of money, and many many years, and these are in short supply.

Now the situation is tackled in a different way.


And whether you're an honest man or whether you're a thief
Depends on whose solicitor has given me my brief.
_ W.S. Gilbert, Utopia, Limited, I




© Copyright 2012 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766195-History--It-has-all-been-done-