*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767839-If-could-give-a-gift
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#767839 added December 6, 2012 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
If could give a gift
If I could give one gift to anyone in the world.

I'm going to pick an ex-girlfriend in Ecuador as the recipient. You see, when we met, she was studying psychology. Shortly after we started dating, I learned that she had quit school. She sometimes talked to me about things she wanted to study. She was particularly interested in John Nash. At one point, she asked me if I could help pay for her to go back to school, but I almost laughed, because I barely had enough money to pay for myself.

One day, she left me. I don't even understand exactly why. I still have photos of her in my Facebook page, and looking at them makes me sad.

Anyway, if I could give her a gift, I would pay for her education in Psychology. I like to think that it's because I worry about her prospects, and not because, I'd like to be able to bribe her back.

Oh well, on a happier note, I finished this story last night and entered it into the contest.

 Dancing shoes in a size 6. . .6. . .  (13+)
A story written for the prompt, "Dance With the Devil". . .
#1906605 by Weirdone-Back in the games


Not exactly, what I wanted it to be, but these things seldom are.

© Copyright 2012 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767839-If-could-give-a-gift