*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767873-Randomness-and-Evolution-A-Genesis-or-an-Enabler
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#767873 added December 7, 2012 at 8:08am
Restrictions: None
Randomness and Evolution... A Genesis or an Enabler?
Randomness and Evolution…. A genesis or an enabler.

Life is like a light bulb. It is a creation wrought from the elements into which energy is allowed to flow. When this happens the light comes on. The light is analogous to awareness.

It is being discovered in the Human Genome Study that ninety percent of the code is repetitive strips that don’t seem to serve any real function. I will speculate that they are the vestiges of the evolution program, that didn’t pan out. The evolution sub-program left behind evidence that this or that was once tried.

It is also being said that this sort of code is scattered helter-skelter about with no apparent concern for order. When I used to program, it was common that when a programmer went into a program to make changes… that often they were more interested in if the modification would work than where they appended the code. This could be the case with the evolution module. As it tried different things it wasn’t too concerned about punctuation, spacing and where it pinned the amendments. Over a long stretch of time these cluttered things up.

If this is true the evolutionists might claim it as evidence that randomness is responsible for the creation of life. I submit that something other than random mutations triggered the program to start writing code. I’ll speculate that it was an emotion such as agony or despair. Further that these emotions created pain. When the pain meter reached and sustained a certain threshold, then the program, like a relief valve, would kick in and try and implement a fix. For example if the life form was about to freeze to death because a new ice age was coming, the program would write some code designed to mitigate the problem. When conditions changed and this code was overtaken by events or became obsolete then it was bypassed or turned off. Still we see it today gathering dust on the shelves of the genome, scattered all over the place.

While finding a cure for diseases is laudable science needs, to be looking closer to discover the seminal code of life. What did that unadorned structure once look like, unfettered by all the change orders. The answer should settle for once and for all, the creation/evolution issue.

© Copyright 2012 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767873-Randomness-and-Evolution-A-Genesis-or-an-Enabler