*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769019-December-19-2012To-Hurricane-or-Not-to-Hurricane
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1342524
Reading, Writing, Pondering: Big Life Themes, Literature, Contemporary/Historical Issues
#769019 added December 19, 2012 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
December 19, 2012_To Hurricane or Not to Hurricane
December 19, 2012: If I had 15 minutes to evacuate my home before it was to be destroyed by a hurricane, what 10 things would I grab? (not including people or pets)





We’re not subject to hurricanes here, but we are to tornadoes, earthquakes, forest fires. I was just thinking last night about Ruth Montgomery, the late journalist and channeller whose Guides predicted, I think in the 1980’s, that the Eastern Seaboard would be inundated by the Atlantic Ocean by 2000. Then yesterday I read Parker Lee’s “12-21-12,” in which the Apocalypse begins with earthquakes at midnight, world-wide, and continues with the rise of indigenous deceased and then zombies (which only attack Caucasians). So I guess I’m in the frame of mind for this one!





I live with my daughter, son-in-law, and 6 of the grandchildren. Daughter and son-in-law would get the kids; so I’ll get my two dogs, the Black Lab (that’s three), my Kindle Fire, my other e-reader which, when the right adapter finally arrives, will allow me to read epub format; and 5 books (the signed books by Kealan Patrick Burke and 2 other authors which were gifted me by a publisher, I suppose).



© Copyright 2012 Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer (UN: fantasywrider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769019-December-19-2012To-Hurricane-or-Not-to-Hurricane