*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769391-Chapter-15-The-Fire
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1910044
Jamie Kent meets a group of Ninja warriors who decide to become his protectors in school.
#769391 added December 24, 2012 at 11:51am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 15: The Fire
Chapter 15: The Fire


Everyone was there, including Jamie, myself, Hiroki, Rasul, Raja, and Maska. And everyone was having a good time.

Suddenly, the fire alarm got on, scaring everyone, but only a moment later fire and smoke started to erupt from the doors; in fact, the walls and floors of the hallway surrounding the auditorium had been covered with gasoline and torched, and the same had been done in the rooms above the large saloon.

Panic exploded everywhere since there were hundreds of kids in the room. People started running towards the exits as parts of the ceiling came crashing down. I tried desperately to help as many of my classmates as possible to get out of the auditorium but it was extremely difficult since the power got cut and the room was filled with smoke.

Luckily, Superboy suddenly showed up out of nowhere and he raced into the burning auditorium at super speed, right before my very eyes! He rushed in by breaking a hole in the brick wall and he came out by carrying several students who had passed out from smoke annihilation.

Police and fire engines arrived, along with several ambulances, and many of the kids were treated on the spot. I was happy to see that almost everyone was okay, except that I didn’t see Jamie!

“Superboy!” I said to the superhero. “I don’t see Jamie!” but I realized that the Boy of Steel had already flew off!

I decided to check the auditorium myself one more time, and I found Jamie lying on the floor, really close to the door! I picked him up and I carried him out of the burning auditorium just as the firefighters were walking in with the fire hoses. They all complimented me on being so heroic for rescuing one of my fellow classmates as they saw me carrying Jamie’s unconscious body in my arms. But I felt better now. I had once again redeemed myself by rescuing a good friend’s life from the fire.

As I walked towards the ambulances carrying Jamie’s body, suddenly Superman shows up! He lands right in front of me and asks me to hand over Jamie’s body.

“Thank you for rescuing this boy!” he said. “I will get him back home! I will get a hold of you when he is awake!”

I gather Hiroki and my other friends and we head back to the dojo as the firemen put out the fire at the school. We all go straight to the basement, feeling bad that Jamie got hurt in the fire.

Luckily, Wesley showed up a few minutes afterwards and told us that Jamie was home and that he was safe and sound. He told us that we could come over to his house and see him.


I love to write about science fiction and fantasy.
© Copyright 2012 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769391-Chapter-15-The-Fire