*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769982-Introducing-WritingCom-Stock-Covers
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#769982 added January 1, 2013 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Introducing Writing.Com Stock Covers!
Hello, all!

Since our release of Covers a few weeks ago ("Introducing: Cover Images [Beta]), we've been really pleased to see many of you implementing this new feature to your items! I heard from one of our members that she would absolutely love to add some to her portfolio, but didn't have the time or knowledge to deal with making her own covers. So we listened and came up with something for those Upgraded Members who are in the same boat! *Smile*

:: Writing.Com Stock Covers ::
Introducing Writing.Com Stock Covers  , a dynamic catalog of our very own, original stock covers for you to use and liven up your portfolio items! I went back through six years of my own personal digital photography to find photographs that I felt were interesting enough for someone to consider using as a cover for an item. Each cover is tagged with main words, which will lead you on a journey through the database until you find one you might like.

HOW TO USE: To apply a cover, visit the Create or Edit screen of any of your items and find Section 5: Cover toward the bottom. There you will find a direct link to the Writing.Com Stock Covers. Peruse the database and when you find one you want to use, just copy the C###### ID attached to it and paste it into the text box. Voila! You now have a cover!

IMPORTANT: These are unique images, created by Writing.Com and copyrighted to Writing.Com. We provide free use of these images as cover images to our site members with an Upgraded membership or above. These are for covers ONLY; we do not permit members to download them to their portfolios, use them as personal sigs, etc. No rights of use for these images extend outside of Writing.Com's website.

Currently, there are almost 700 covers in there for you to choose from, but we will be building on this database all the time! We won't be making specific covers for groups, events, etc. but eventually, we will set up a Cover Suggestion Box so you can drop your requests in there (again, generic, not for specific groups, items, names, etc.)

I hope you enjoy these! We look forward to seeing them around the site, as you begin to fill up your ports with color and variety! *Smile* Check "Site News & Announcements for updates on new Writing.Com stock covers!

Let's keep that creativity going!
Happy New Year!
The StoryMistress

© Copyright 2013 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769982-Introducing-WritingCom-Stock-Covers