*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771043-Chapter-36
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1912061
Jennifer comes home to Georgia, divorced. The last thing she expects is loving again.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#771043 added January 9, 2013 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 36
“Mom, hurry up. Everyone's waiting and the twins are getting restless.”

Jennifer checked her reflection one more time. The cream silk hugged her body and gave her complexion a rosy tone. Her hands shook with nerves. She saw her daughter tapping her foot behind her.

“Fine, I'm coming.”

Chloe threw her hands in the air. “Finally. Geez. Like it wasn't bad enough that you guys waited a year before you get married. Now, you're almost an hour late for your own wedding.”

Jennifer shot her daughter a warning look. “Don't start. You know I had to wait on the divorce to be finalized, and Jordan and I didn't want to rush into anything.”

Chloe shrugged. “Fine. But can you rush now? The food's not going to be any good if we wait much longer.”

Jennifer nodded and followed her daughter out of the master suite and down the stairs. As she reached the back of the house, she took a deep breath before taking the final step outside. As she looked around her backyard, her heart expanded with joy. As a wedding present, Pa and Scott had built her and Jordan a house on the property, complete with a stable for Chloe's horses. Spirit seemed content to spend his days hanging around, rather than running wild.

The twins spotted her and came running, their chubby faces covered in chocolate. Ma and Julie rushed to grab the girls before they could come in contact with Jennifer's wedding dress. She brushed a quick kiss to each baby before walking down the aisle, to where Jordan, her soul mate, waited. She took his hand and turned to the preacher, eager to start her new life with the man she'd always loved.
© Copyright 2013 happy mommy (UN: yungmomx3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
happy mommy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771043-Chapter-36