*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773648-February-2-2013
by OOT™
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1909913
A place to keep my personal thoughts.
#773648 added February 2, 2013 at 5:28pm
Restrictions: None
February 2, 2013
February 2, 2013: What are three things that you hope people never say about you?

1. I hope people never say that I am two-faced. Two-faced people are one of my biggest pet peeves. If you don't like me or disapprove of something I do, tell me! I'm a big girl, and I can take it. However, don't pretend to like me or approve when you don't. If I don't like someone, I stay away from them. I do show them respect, but I am not going to be 'fake'. My friends are my true friends. If I tell you something, you can be sure that I'm telling you the truth. I cannot stand a two-faced person, so I hope to never be called one.

2. I hope people never say that I am uncaring. While I sometimes get wrapped up in my own little world, I try to always be there to lend a helping hand or listening ear. If someone is facing a bad situation and making efforts to improve, I'm one of the first people to jump in and help. If the person makes no efforts to improve and simply seeks sympathy, I'm one of the first people to try to kick their butts into action. To me, caring isn't about agreeing with and feeling sorry for someone. It's about working with them to improve their situations.

3. I hope that people never say that I am lazy. Oh, trust me, I have my moments, but those moments usually come after have overextended myself and need a short break. I try to stay motivated, with work, school and now, with writing. I can't stand to remain idle for too long. It brings with it too much opportunity to get into trouble. *Laugh* Therefore, I try to remain busy and productive and would not want to be considered lazy.

© Copyright 2013 OOT™ (UN: outoftouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OOT™ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773648-February-2-2013